Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Looking for Assistant Chapter Coordinators

Well I thought it would be a year or two before I would need to post this but with the amazing response we have received as part of the Disney Give a Day, Get a Day promo, we are in need of a few Assistant Chapter Coordinators. The ACC would help facilitate the day to day activities of the Chapter. These would include helping receive, label and distribute blankets. ACC may host events and work locally in their area to drop off or coordinate drop offs for all the amazing blankets we have received in the last few weeks and will continue to receive through the spring. Since we'll be real stocked up for the next while, the main tasks of the ACC will be finding organizations that could use our blankets and building new partnerships. Getting blankets labeled will also likely be a task for the Spring.

As Chapter Coordinator I would handle all the numbers stuff and the paperwork, so that would not be anything you'd have to worry about. I'd say the time commitment would be an average of 5 and 10 hours a week (closer to 5).

If you live in Washtenaw County and have been looking for an opportunity to get involved with, this may be for you. I promise I am a lot of fun to work with!!! :)

If you are interested in being involved, let me know. Please email me at a2projectlinus@gmail.com and put ACC in the subject so I know you are inquiring about this role.

Thanks,

Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment