Monday, January 11, 2010

Are you signed up between Jan. 21st and Feb. 15th?

Well to say that this Disney promotion took me by storm would be an understatement!! I have travel plans for work between January 21st and February 15th. I will have a volunteer here to bring in blankets and help with the verification process, but if you have signed up for a date in that time frame and want to change it so you have ME, please do. I do not want to overwhelm my volunteer and right now there are 500 plus blankets being dropped of during that time. I have changed the postings for new sign ups to only be on certan dates now as well...again a way to control traffic around my house. If you happen to read this post and have a date scheduled during those times, please consider either moving it up or back...if you can't, there will be someone here to collect blankets, just not moi. :(

Thanks!!!

Monique
Chapter Coordinator

2 comments:

  1. Do we have to notify you if we can deliver the blankets earlier than our selected date? Can we just drop the blankets off (with a note, of course)? I sent you an email with this question, but judging from your posts, I'm sure it'll be some time before you can read and respond! This is a good thing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to notify me-just log into your registration and change the dates so I can approve you super-fast!!

    Monique :)

    ReplyDelete